Eminem is a brilliant artist and he was worth all the money spent. Marshal a.k..a Eminem, you are the best music star ever! Eminem live is mind blowing! You can find the list of Eminem tour dates here. It was perfect!! Even though Wembley held thousands he still performed like it was to each and every one of you, interacting with the crowd and showing off his great sense of humor. When he performs it feels like he is literally pouring his heart and soul out on the stage and that has to be beyond exhausting for him, hence the need for Rihanna. I listen to your music everyday becuase I love how you put your anger and pain into the words of your songs, "I'm Sorry Mama, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry" is one of the best emotional phrases you have used even though you think you have hurt them they will always love you and make sure you are safe. The venue (the Rose Bowl) was an experience in itself. I FINALLY got to see Eminem live after being a fan since day one. In rehab they say to believe in power that’s greater than me, as my god. You are the best, hopefully I get to meet you and that would be the best day of my life I would never forget it and never forget you! I am your biggest fan ever! Aside from the upbeat tracks, his stage presence is something else, he manages to be filthy and charming all at the same time. Seeing him reunite with 50 Cent on stage was a fan-pleasing nostalgia trip of legend. 100/10 for the show!!! But I doubt I’ll. Man’s music has saved my life so many times! I would have rocked up at 6am before the concert just to get into the front row and thank the ma. Firstly, because you’re in shock due to the fact that you have never experienced a level of such greatness, and secondly, because your voice is gone as rapping alongside the one and only Eminem, is not as easy as he makes it look. I can't wait to be able to watch him again! He demonstrated why he is heralded by many as not only the greatest Hip Hop artist of all time, but one of the most iconic artists in music still today. A powerful man that I know has saved so many lives just from his music. Despite waiting a long time for the legend himself to appear on stage, the concert exceeded all expectations! Il semblerait que le rappeur ait repris la route pour une tournée mondiale. Eminem in concert in LA was enough to make me extraordinarily happy, but for him to perform some hits from the Recovery album made the entire night absolutely worth it!! Aux Oscars 2020, Eminem fait lever le tout Hollywood avec un « Lose Yourself » enflammé. Second was at Wembley, where yet again he smashed it, and too bring out dre was unbelievable and the crowd went insane, personally thought, u are not topping that.... but now to twickenham, where I didn’t think he could possibly get any better or fulfill his thousands and thousands of fans, but how stupid was I haha, not only delivers the best show/concert I’ve ever been to and seen but upped the anti and performs the best I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen a few acts, not to finish there, but brings out not just 50 cent but ed sheeran also and the crowd just goes insane and lifted the roof off.... By far the best performer/performance I’ve been luckily enough to witness. God really gave u a talent that I wish I could have! You r my favorite music artist! Eminem rose to success under the tutelage of Dr. Dre, making his debut with 1999's breakout The Slim Shady LP. It would make my millennium!!!! Absolutely amazing, the energy he put off was incredible. Aug 27, 2020 - Online shopping for Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry from a great selection of Clothing, Watches & more at everyday low prices. I have been a huge Eminem fan since he came out with Cleaning Out My Closet, I was very very young at the time so I've been a fan since I was a little kid. Eminem est de retour !En effet, sans aucune promotion et en toute discrétion, Eminem vient de sortir sur toutes les plateformes un nouvel album intitulé "Music To Be Murdered By". He rose to fame in 1999 with his second album "The Slim Shady" with which he also won a Grammy Award. and with his return to wembley this year I'm sure it'll be just as crazy as last year! Considering I have been a massive fan of Eminem since I was introduced to his music at the tender age of Seven; I believe I did a great job of staying calm. I am very very anxious to see him soon I hope!!! 0 produit pour Eminem. I FINALLY got to see Eminem live after being a fan since day one. He was that incredible I could of stood there for a further 5 hours watching his show. S'inscrire sur Songkick pour suivre Eminem et être le premier averti quand l'artiste annonce un concert près de chez toi. You are my favourite singer of all time. Link. I can't explain how euphoric it was! to track Eminem and get concert alerts when they play near you. Fucking amazing!! Since then, he has proven himself to be a touring juggernaut, radio sensation, and consistent force on the hip hop charts, releasing a string of No. Marshall Bruce Mathers III est né en 1974 à Kansas City. +41 91 973 45 20 Fax. Truly amazing. Ever get the chance to express the abundance of help, love and strength I receive when ever I lisfen laying down to his tracks!!! Eminem is a lot of things: talented, controversial, one of the most influential artists of the last 30 years. By submitting this form I agree to receive news, tour dates, and special offers from Eminem. Seeing Eminem is a dream that every person that's grown up in the 90's wishes to tick off their bucket list! Man’s music has saved my life so many times! Ce nouvel opus est composé de 20 nouveaux titres :- Premonition (Intro)- Unaccommodating (Ft. Young M.A)- You Gon' Learn Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem and by his alter ego Slim Shady, is an American rapper, record producer, songwriter and actor. Mais nous espérons que ton amour pour nous ne s'arrête pas là . An I doubt he’ll ever truely know how many llivws he has saves and touched!!! All round what a great preformer, brilliant artist and he really showed why he is our rap god. Bring him back pleaseeee!!! Listen to him as long as I can remember his first album!!! Keep on keeping on! Her part was ok. An amazing feeling and Im soo moved. You will not be disappointed. He played a lot of his songs off his first two albums and then some songs off of Recovery & MMLP2. If you ever have a chance to see Em in concert, I would say, GO! An amazing and energic concert. 183. Seeing him last year at reading was amazing, 50,000+ people singing along to every word of his songs! He demonstrated why he is heralded by many as not only the greatest Hip Hop artist of all time, but one of the most iconic artists in music still today. Parking wasn't as bad as I was anticipating, but it was very expensive. I'm in Iowa cedar rapids I'm begging him to come here he has a lot of fans here. I will always buy your albums when they are released and even try and come to one of your concerts, hopefully meaning I get to meet you and ask for a picture with you and ask you nicely to sign my albums and posters I have. This was an experience I'd LOVE to have again, an experience many should get to enjoy and from the amazing view in GA. He has got to be one of the best rappers of all time and the fact that he writes all his lyrics himself gives the songs depth and meaning. As if natural instinct, everyone started chanting, ‘EM-IN-EM, EM-IN-EM’, until the legend himself took the stage, wearing a get up that only the King of Rap could pull off. I do hope he goes on tour again in the next year or so. There really are no words that I can say that will give him the credit he deserves for being an amazing artist and performer. All round what a great preformer, brilliant artist and he really showed why he is our rap god. Avec bientôt 20 années de carrière au compteur, Eminem n'en finit plus de nous surprendre. Eminem is amazing and I would highly recommend seeing him live, there's no feeling like it. Eminem is that god to me. #Eminem #Rapture2019 #Wellington Become a channel sponsor to access exclusive features. Eminem is a brilliant artist and he was worth all the money spent. Unfortunately the transportation back to NY was chaotic, but far from spoiling what an amazing concert we had. Eminem is that god to me. I'm in Iowa cedar rapids I'm begging him to come here he has a lot of fans here. Phenomenal. Listen to him as long as I can remember his first album!!! MetLife Stadium is a great venue as well. Eminem in concert in LA was enough to make me extraordinarily happy, but for him to perform some hits from the Recovery album made the entire night absolutely worth it!! Rihanna was great too, she was very sweet & funny live, as well as sexy & seductive. Ontours y était / Monde. He's a lyrical genius! It was nostalgic for him to perform his old hits, taking me back to elementary and junior high school days, but Recovery was the album that solidified my love and appreciation for his artistry, talent and heart! Click here to see previous shows on the Coldplay Timeline. Rejoigne 3,856,993 fans qui reçoivent des alertes de concert pour cet artiste. Eminem is amazing and I would highly recommend seeing him live, there's no feeling like it. As far back as we can remember, Eminem was there, withstanding the wrath of time and still being able to top the charts many, many years later. It was Eminem and Rihanna on August 17th. What can I say that will do the performance justice? Michael Hornstein Memorial Scholarship- 29th EADV Congress, Vienna - Austria, 28th October - 1st November 2020. I could see it in their eyes, as they threw their hands to the beat and mouthed every word along with him, that at this moment, this is all they have ever wanted. Everything that I ever imagined in my mind an Eminem concert would be, well it was 10 times better than that. A powerful man that I know has saved so many lives just from his music. He has got to be one of the best rappers of all time and the fact that he writes all his lyrics himself gives the songs depth and meaning. Keep on keeping on! If u see this M, I want u to know that I am a 43 year old man and I been listening to you forever it seems like and would love for my wife and I to see u live!!!! Are you looking for Zurich concerts, Zurich concert tickets, Zurich concerts , Zurich concert tours, Zurich music events, Zurich?Concertboom provides the latest and most accurate list of concert tours and musical events in your city. Trouve les infos sur les billets de tous les concerts prochains de Eminem en 2020-2021. Fucking amazing!! See all upcoming Coldplay tour dates. He's a lyrical genius! Eminem concert tickets are on sale. Eminem was unreal, we love it and we will comeback :). Eminem is epic. Znajdź daty tournee Eminem, bilety na koncerty i wydarzenia Eminem, a także inne wydarzenia, które mogą cię zainteresować, tylko w Last.fm. Want to see Eminem in concert? Absolutely amazing, the energy he put off was incredible. Ever get the chance to express the abundance of help, love and strength I receive when ever I lisfen laying down to his tracks!!! I have been a fan of Eminem in 1999, I was leaving 4 meps,right be4 basic training and i was getting picked up at 11am, and i was drinking about 6am and in Chicago there was a video channel that played diff videos 24/7 around 6ish am i saw his video i just don't give af,and i was like hell ya a white boy.Then in basic on a Sunday while some people went 2 church i snuck outta the barreks and bought a walk men cd player and they had the SSLP there so i grabbed that,and that helped get me threw basic training, and when i got 2 my unit i bought a z28 97,and got a system put in it and the MMLP came out and the bass use 2 make my whip shake,but i no lots of what he talks about cuz ive had so many close friends get killed in drive buys lots i no that oded,i was hooked on pills,lot of what he says i feel, like i was the only white kid growing up in my part of chi,so ive been a stan sence be4 stan ever came out, EMIN3M 4LIFE. The audience was as real as he is, old, young (too young), male, female and people of all colours were there. An amazing and energic concert. And perhaps in 2020 you can add "on tour" to that list! I have been a huge Eminem fan since he came out with Cleaning Out My Closet, I was very very young at the time so I've been a fan since I was a little kid. Eminem est un rappeur, auteur-compositeur, producteur, acteur et entrepreneur américain originaire de Détroit.Sa première tournée se déroula à l'été 2000 en compagnie de Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube et de nombreux autres artistes tels qu'Xzibit ou Warren G.La tournée comprit 44 concerts dispersés entre les États-Unis et le Canada. The website said they would start at 7:30, but they didn't start until like 8:40, but the whole concert made up for it. The production was amazing, Rihanna is a goddess and Eminem is a god. That’s not to say the concert is a downer, no, not at all. Even though Wembley held thousands he still performed like it was to each and every one of you, interacting with the crowd and showing off his great sense of humor. In rehab they say to believe in power that’s greater than me, as my god. For everything he has done for my life.. Eminem, Shady and Marshal Mathers were all present at the gig and he just emits brilliance. MICHAEL DAMIEN TIPPIN AKA DJ GAMBINO, STAN. I got to experience Kamikaze section front row and it was well worth the wait, money and the aches and pains. It would make my millennium!!!! It was nostalgic for him to perform his old hits, taking me back to elementary and junior high school days, but Recovery was the album that solidified my love and appreciation for his artistry, talent and heart! Malheureusement il n'y a pas de concerts prochains pour Eminem en 2020. Good luck with the rest of your career and God bless! Eminem Rihanna Rihanna Fenty Eminem Rap Eminem Slim Shady … Just as with his Wembley Stadium show 4 years prior, Eminem executed a powerful performance of a diverse array of classics spanning his whole career. The downside thought is the arena which isn't the best one for the viewrs, from a big areana where you almost can see the stage whater your 400meters from the stage on the side or the oposite side of the arena, the sound isn't really the best either and the caos when 57000 people are trying to get out and you get stuck and can't move. A real artist and an incredible lyricist... unbaleaveablw how much talent Marshal has. Dr. Dre travaillerait sur un nouvel album selon le rappeur Page Kennedy. A real artist and an incredible lyricist... unbaleaveablw how much talent Marshal has. Eminem was funny and his stage presence was wonderful. S'inscrire sur Songkick Ed Sheeran, Royce Da 5'9 and Skylar Grey also helped to light the stage and prestige even further. I could see it in their eyes, as they threw their hands to the beat and mouthed every word along with him, that at this moment, this is all they have ever wanted. Saved by Pop Stars Japan. For anyone who had seats or had Floor B GA, you really missed out on an amazing view & concert. I do hope he goes on tour again in the next year or so. And by the end of the show, you’re speechless. Le Roi du hip-hop selon le magazine Rolling Stone est de retour sur scène et en Europe et Stubhub est évidemment au rendez-vous pour vous proposer un large choix de billets de concert pour Eminem. Utterly remarkable. Eminem was amazing, I honestly have no words to describe the experience except that it was very unreal and I had to pinch myself a few times just to make sure this was really happening to me. There are no dates currently scheduled. Eminem, Shady and Marshal Mathers were all present at the gig and he just emits brilliance. Considering I have been a massive fan of Eminem since I was introduced to his music at the tender age of Seven; I believe I did a great job of staying calm. Ariana Grande Tour 2020 - 2021 | Tour Dates for all Ariana Grande … Join 3,856,993 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. Les rumeurs allaient bon train ces dernières semaines et la star du rap US vient de les confirmer en sortant vendredi 17 janvier 2020 "Music to Be Murdered By", son onzième disque studio. There really are no words that I can say that will give him the credit he deserves for being an amazing artist and performer. C'est sa mère qui l'a élevé dans les quartiers difficiles de Detroit, où il a pris goût au hip hop. Eminem Tour Dates 2021. You will not be disappointed. Her part was ok. Eminem Tour Announcements 2020 & 2021, Notifications, Dates, … Sign up to be the first to hear about upcoming shows. Watching him live is a roller coaster of emotions from jumping up and down and going wild to swaying your hands in the air with a sing-a-long. I have been a fan of Eminem in 1999, I was leaving 4 meps,right be4 basic training and i was getting picked up at 11am, and i was drinking about 6am and in Chicago there was a video channel that played diff videos 24/7 around 6ish am i saw his video i just don't give af,and i was like hell ya a white boy.Then in basic on a Sunday while some people went 2 church i snuck outta the barreks and bought a walk men cd player and they had the SSLP there so i grabbed that,and that helped get me threw basic training, and when i got 2 my unit i bought a z28 97,and got a system put in it and the MMLP came out and the bass use 2 make my whip shake,but i no lots of what he talks about cuz ive had so many close friends get killed in drive buys lots i no that oded,i was hooked on pills,lot of what he says i feel, like i was the only white kid growing up in my part of chi,so ive been a stan sence be4 stan ever came out, EMIN3M 4LIFE.
Bourse D'exemption Uqam, Costa Rica En Août Avis, Amicale Universite De Bourgogne, Minolta X300 Objectif, Recette Pâte Fraiche Italienne Sans Machine, Reconversion Après Graphiste, Camping Dernière Minute Landes, Charles De Bourbon Des Deux-siciles Net Worth, Isem Nice Taux De Réussite, Sam Claflin Biographie, Poisson Dont Schubert A Fait Un Lied,